martes, 14 de agosto de 2007

UNIT IX

Society and the future!

*Do you agree that people in 2050 will be `the lucky generation´?
*Do you think healthcare is getting better?
*Have you locked all the doors?
*Did you like that book I lent you?
*What a lovely shirt, What is it made of?
*Do you think this car´s making a funny noise?
*What do you want me to do?
*How much do you want for these?
*How much do I owe you?
*How much will it cost roughly?
*Is there a reduction of students?
*Which do you think is the estimated population of the world in mid-1995?
*Which do you think is the speed of light?
*do you spend much time talking on the phone?
*Have you ever spoken in English on the phone ?
*How did youget my number?
*Will you show me that tatoo of yours?
*Dis you ever try to look for me ?
*Do you often lose things?
*Have you ever lose your identity card?
*Have you ever found anything valuable in the street?
*Have you ever locked for something for a long time?
*Have you ever lost your deriving licence?
*What verb do we use to introduce reported questions ?
*Have you and your brother stayed in contact?

No hay comentarios: