martes, 14 de agosto de 2007

SESSION 4


What is your opinion about using Blogs?
In my opinion using blogs is a good way to share with our friend ideas , Commentaries, music , videos, etc. Besides,you can leave your message if you would like.I like this strategies because yoy can learn more things of tegnology and at the same time you can use you imagination to create your blog and to post there things that you like.

What do you find most difficult about blogging?
the most difficult about blogging for me is to find a template and to find the manner to add music there.

From the other students' blogs, which one you like most? Why?
Well, I like all my partner`s blogs because all of them had the cretivity to create their blogs how they liked....and besides all of them are very interesting and great ... but If i have to choose one I can say Orana`s blog is very great! congratulations Orana ....!

No hay comentarios: