martes, 14 de agosto de 2007

UNIT VII


SOCIAL MATTERS

*What time would parents usually expect their 16-years-old sons or daughtersto come home at night?
*Do parents treat sons and daughters equally in this respect ?
*Is the influence of American increasing in your culture?
*Should parents have strict rules about where their teenage sons and daughters go?
*Do you think that sons and daughters should be treated the same?
*Can you tell me the time ,please?
*Is it okay if I sit here?
*Can I speak to Axel Roses , please?
*What are the requests people most often make to you?
*Would you mind lending your car ?
*Someone tells you that a friend has broken his leg and is at home on his own all day . What would you say?
*A colleague is complaining that he hasn´t got any money to buy lunch. What would you say ?
*Would you mind giving me a lift into town?
*Do you mind if I use you phone ?
*Would you like to play tennis at the weekend?
*Shall I wash up?
*Is it alright if I go home now?
*Can I pay by credit card?
*Is it alright if I close the window ?
*Do you think could you turn your music down?
*Would you helping me with my suitcase?
*Can I speak to you for a minute?
*Would you like me to carry that for you?
*Do you want me to carry that for you?
*Can you give me some information about you holidays in Greece?
*Have you got the address of that electricia?
*Could you possibly change my flight to the evening?

No hay comentarios: